Feb 16, 2010

Origins

OK, there aren't really any. I just decided I have too many thoughts floating around and too little to do, so I'll spend my free time putting them here. Once I have national international fame, I'll start making piles of cash off the ads and use the revenue to feed the starving in Africa.
I was trying to come up with a title that involved a pun on "rambles" and "shambles." You can probably see why.

I also considered the title "3AM philosophy", which is much of what will be on here. My rants, thoughts, pontifications, attempts at something profound.

I have a very large backlog of thoughts to put down, so I suspect my postings will be excessively long and large in quantity at first. The beauty of the internet is that I get to feel like I'm putting my thoughts into cyberspace when in reality no one is reading it. I get the benefits of feeling social without the disadvantages of having people actually learn anything about me.

1 comment:

Siva.....kumar. said...

Things I have learned about Mark:
Mark has a blog.
Mark has a blog that he has not mentioned to any of his roommates.
Mark has a blog that he subtly links to from his e-mail signature.

Post a Comment